Rancher In Orlando

DavidD

TVWBB Super Fan
I've searched this site for 10 minutes, trying to find info regarding any stores that might sell rancher in orlando. Seems no such topics exist. Does anyone know if Costco, Kmart or any others sell rancher down here? Lowes and HD no longer have it.

Unfortunately, I had several bags that were 2.99 a yr ago or so and did not like it b/c i was using it on the grill, so i gave it away. Wish i still had it.

Craig Castille, what are you using and where do you get it?

I am using lump charcoal. Either Picnic or Floresta. I find them at a local latin marketplace here in Brevard County. You can find them at the Meat Emporium on South 17-92, just north of the Greenway.

Rick

I am well stocked and haven't bought any in a while.

The Meat Emporium on SOBT has the Floresta 20 lb bags and Picnic in 10 lb bags.

This is a fairly small Latin grocer but is a neat place because they'l actually cut the size of meat you want.

Buy the Floresta as it is made by Picnic (or vice versa)and the larger bag is worth the savings.

I usually buy my lump at Sanwa Wholesale in Tampa, however, they do have a store somewhere in Sanford that is open to the public. 15 lb bags run $7.50, but this is a very high quality lump. (Sometimes they'll change brands, but every brand has been of excellent quality)

Hope that helps.

Davidd,

I think Rancher is going to be a tough find. I have occasionally found some different fuels at pool and patio stores around the area. All About Grills in Oveido carries a product distributed by Primo. From the packaging I assumed it to be packaged by Royal Oak. If you are not into searching across town, Picnic or Floresta, as Rick and Craig suggest, is as good as anything else you will find here. My suspicion is the new Kingsford product is going to have very similar qualities as Rancher. That will be available everywhere before long.

Gary

Back