Quick Saturday dinner

Perfect. Not quite sure what Floating butter is or used for.
Floating butter:
Fill coffeepot with a stick of butter and water, warm gently until butter melts, use for dipping cobs of sweet corn in and… Voilà buttery corn! Sometimes, the corn is longer than the depth of the pot but, it’s an easy way to serve corn for a lot of folks with somewhat less waste than people smearing butter all over the place, I don’t remember where I saw it first but, I like the convenience.
After the fact, when the butter congeals on the top when it cools, spoon it out for fried corn with any (rare) leftovers!
Wash pot as usual.

Floating butter:
Fill coffeepot with a stick of butter and water, warm gently until butter melts, use for dipping cobs of sweet corn in and… Voilà buttery corn! Sometimes, the corn is longer than the depth of the pot but, it’s an easy way to serve corn for a lot of folks with somewhat less waste than people smearing butter all over the place, I don’t remember where I saw it first but, I like the convenience.
After the fact, when the butter congeals on the top when it cools, spoon it out for fried corn with any (rare) leftovers!
Wash pot as usual.
Have to give that a try sometime, thanks Timothy.

Back