Quick pizza again---this is for you Tony R. !

RGleason

TVWBB Super Fan
I told Tony R. I would post pics of my next pizza cook of my setup. So here we go! Cooked at 350 indirect on a stone for 18 minutes with kingsford blue and mesquite chunks. Not saying this is the best setup (I haven't tried any others) but it consistently works for me!

Thanks fer lookin!

Pics:

null_zps6cb4a0c5.jpg

null_zpsa899e6b8.jpg

null_zps7586c0cf.jpg

null_zpsa4cb1dd2.jpg

Thanks big guy...
Maribel saw the pics and she said we need a pizza stone.
Thank you for posting.
You made the pizza how I like it... Chesse and jalapeño. :)

Thanks big guy...
Maribel saw the pics and she said we need a pizza stone.
Thank you for posting.
You made the pizza how I like it... Chesse and jalapeño. :)

Yeah get a stone for sure! I got a cheap brinkmann pizza stone At Home Depot and it has worked well.

I didn't show all the pizza prep----- did dough, sauce, cheese, onions, mushrooms, green peppers, then more cheese and then half of top with jalapeños . Wifey doesn't like japs on pizza.....

Nice! You sir make me want to do Pizza on da grill. How was the smokiness of the pizza?

Interesting how we set up differently for what works for us to get the same result -- great looking grilled pizza!

great looking pizza! what's the recipe for the dough if you don't mind me asking. if i show my wife this, she'd be like tony's wife and say we need to get a pizza stone too.. i'll let you guys know how it goes

A couple small mesquite chunks (one on each grate hinge side) and it is a perfect amount of wood smoke flavoring IMO.

Justin----- store bought dough--- didn't have time to make any :D

Back