Question re: burner tube length

Cleanup on Aisle 5. I have deleted 14 posts in this thread, that might be a record.

I will remind members that if you have a problem with another member or message thread, please click the Report Post icon and let me know. It's not for any of you to police the forum, that's my job, but I can't follow every thread, so I depend on all of you to let me know.

To MarkCuda, a couple of things. First, I agree that it's really not wise to post your email address and especially your mailing address on the forum. I've deleted it and would encourage you to not do that again for your own safety. Second, if you're doing a single restoration, I would encourage you to consolidate your posting into a single thread, it just keeps things more organized.

Third, to all involved, I will remind you that I value friendly, helpful, and respectful conversation above all else on this forum. You cannot post using profanity or derogatory terms toward other members. No profane emojis. No name calling. Continuing these behaviors will result in having your posts moderated and can eventually lead toward account suspension.

Let's all play nice together.

Thanks,
Chris

One thing I learned since doing all this work on grills is how nice and easy it is to take an extra “too long” crossover tube and cut it down to length with a cut off wheel on an angle grinder to fit a shorter length if needed.

One thing I learned since doing all this work on grills is how nice and easy it is to take an extra “too long” crossover tube and cut it down to length with a cut off wheel on an angle grinder to fit a shorter length if needed.
You can also use a tubing cutter

Back