Quesadillas on a Genesis

OMG - That is awesome. That is one hell of a griddle and I have never seen those spatulas before! Do you have SS side tables on your grill? Were they custom made if yes? Also you have what seem to be propane grills by the tank hangers but no tanks. I saw one hose on the grill on the left. Do you have bulk propane or NG conversion?
Those quesadillas look great.

OMG - That is awesome. That is one hell of a griddle and I have never seen those spatulas before! Do you have SS side tables on your grill? Were they custom made if yes? Also you have what seem to be propane grills by the tank hangers but no tanks. I saw one hose on the grill on the left. Do you have bulk propane or NG conversion?
Those quesadillas look great.
Thanks!
No, the side tables are wood but I got some stainless steel to cover them. Kind of like spoon rests but bigger. Keeps the wood from getting stained and makes for easy cleanup. The grills were propane but I changed them to natural gas. That griddle is 1/2” thick and takes a while to heat up, so I ran natural gas out back. No worries about empty propane tanks anymore.
Gerry

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 10
Great job on those! My kids love quesadillas and I usually do them on the stove. Time to change that.

Agree with Jim, nice quick dinner on the grill and not heating up the house with the stove.

love the tools, the sides look top shelf too.
Great job.
Give me a ring next time, we cook and love a lot of Mexican inspired meals.
;)

Back