Q1200 Sale Prices Anywhere?

Was at the local Habitat for Humanity Re-Store this past Saturday.

Never used Q1xxx on the floor, appeared to be never used. Had the stand, and propane bottle attached.

$49.99

With a "Sold" sticker on it. Probably a few minutes too late.

Damn.

Wow, $50 is a deal. Where I am, q1200's are really overpriced and rarely seen on sale. The current price is $350cad.

I bought a new one a couple years ago, and despite the high price, the warranty duration and customer service was garbage. Mine had just passed the 2 year mark when I called weber regarding the issue where the grill wouldn't get as hot as new. Cleaning the burner holes and using a 1lb bottle didnt help. They admitted the regulator was likely bad but said I would have to pay for the replacement. After complaining about the high price and short warranty, they only offered a few bucks off. This isn't the same weber it used to be.

Last edited:
I am rehabbing a Q120 for my sister now. I can pick up the Q1xxx grills up for around $50 or less sometimes.

I recently picked up a slightly used Q3xxx NG w/ stand and cover for $50, not too far out of town. The deals are there if you wait for the.

Yah, I could pick up several Q1xxx to Q3xxx grills for $50 right now. I just don't need them and the rehab prospect on them is not good because you almost always have to replace the grates and many times the burners along with the igniter. But, for a personal grill, used is the way to go if you have any inclination to put in the time and effort.

Back