Q1000 Side Tables

I grilled some 80/20 burgers on the Q for dinner yesterday, and they did very well for cooking over gas. I missed the flavor of cooking over charcoal, but I may try some hickory chips next time.

So far, I've cooked steaks, chops, and burgers, and I still have fuel left in the bottle even after doing some test burns weeks ago.

I've been looking for a long time, but things didn't work out, so I purchased a new Manchester tank yesterday and filled it up at the same location (Tractor Supply). Tractor Supply sells propane by the gallon, and I only paid 2.49 per gallon for 4.6 gallons.

The new Manchester tanks is working very well. Seems like I have better gas flow on the Genesis than with the old tank - which started leaking of late. Haven't got my converter hose yet.

Finally got an adapter hose for a 20lb tank, and I have no complaints so far.

I must admit, the gas Q series of grills is one of the best buys I have ever seen. I use mine quite often for steaks and chops. Chicken wings do great too.

Yah, I use my Q200 more than my Genesis 1000 for sure. With just two at home, it doesn't make sense to drag the big grill out for a couple burgers. I did do a big rack of ribs on the 1000 yesterday however.

Back