"Q" Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick P.

TVWBB Super Fan
I'm sure somebody out there has already done this but it was a first for me. I made some homemade pizza tonight for dinner and had some leftover chuck roll. It had to be the best topping I've ever had on pizza. For those who have never done this...try it...you'll like it!
icon_redface.gif

Nick P.

Hey Nick. How's it goin tonight?

Haven't put chuck on pizza yet but check this out.

I shredded some of the smoked chicken I did 2 weekends ago, mixed it with a store bought Vodka sauce and put it in with some penne. It was!!!!!

Who would have tought BBQ would gowith Italian food!?!

I thought you said those birds flew the coop (oops WSM)! lol I'll have to try that some time. Good luck with your brisket tonight. Is this for your buddy whos coming to see ya?

Nick P.

Yep. Whole family's coming over. His wife's folks are up from Florida. Plus I have a couple of neighbors joining us.

10 adults 6 kids. Hope a 12 pound brisket's enough.

It should be plenty, altho when they taste it, they will probably gobble it down. Have a good time with everybody tomorrow.

Nick P.

Thanks for the good wishes.

Man if I don't get this temperature down soon there are gonna be a lot of burnt ends.

you can chop your point after you've pulled it off the smoker and seperated it from the flat. Return it back to the smoker to give it some more cook time. Burnt ends are generally drier and smokier - just like the name implies. Love em! First time I'd ever heard of them, much less tasted them was in Gladstone, MO at a place called the Smoke House. Heaven..
icon_smile.gif

~Dave

Rob,

What brand of store bought Vodka sause did you use. Was it the one Emeril markests. I've had that one before and it's not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back