Q 3200 interest

you couldn't give of them to ChuckO

It seems the Q does strike a divisive note, at least for some. I used to completely dismiss them as a poor compromise useful only for camping or tailgating. Then I got a Q200 for ten bucks just to rehab. After actually trying it, I fell in love with how well it grilled and how easy it is to maintain. I have been a fan ever since:)!

Yah, I have been on the look out for a Q2xxx for personal use. I have a Q100, and that is great for my wife and I, but find myself using the Genesis 1000 almost all the time now anyway. I want the Q2xxx to replace the Q100 and to be available to take along to picnics and camping trips when there will be more than just my wife and I.

I missed out on a curb side pickup on a Q3200 a week ago. It looked great too.

Yeah I really like the Q2xxx because it can handle almost as large a load of food as the Genesis. But I would LOVE to find a Q3XXX to replace it simply for the versatility aspect though one thing about the 2XX is the ability to be used without the cart and on a small bottle for those little getaway cooks. The 3XXX is not that versatile for this

I should stop reading this thread after having missed the new Q3200 for $135 last week. Right now there's a NIB $275 unit near me but that's a far cry from $135. This particular poster has more than a couple Webers he is advertising. Is there some kind of auction or something where they find volumes of "new" items like this?

Could be liquidation stock from a store that went out of busines...or, it is always possible that they are stolen. I have a guy near me that is selling Milwaukee Fuel M18 cordless tools. Brand new and he keeps getting more stock. He is selling them for significantly less than retail too. Makes me wonder.

BFletch watch the Sopranos (especially the first season) you'll come to understand how all those grills are coming into the person's possession :D Bruce, I might want to know about those tools. Can you send me a link? I honestly don't care if they fell off a truck LOL I am on fixed income ya know :D

Back