PSB Sliders part 2

Robert T

TVWBB Guru
After a short tutorial from my daughter I am using the kid's computer to complete my post. So sorry about the technical difficulties Saturday!

Anyway assembled ingredients for PSB's. Seasoned the beef with salt and pepper. Set grill up for a long 7 hour cook. Put the roast on the grill.

image.jpg1_zpsnvueklba.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsiam8mxiv.jpg

image.jpg3_zps9iskocto.jpg

image.jpg4_zps4xscl713.jpg

After and hour and a half turned the meat

image.jpg5_zpsvd8afio4.jpg

After about 3 1/2 hours put the meat on the peppers and onions, added the stout and the worcestershire.

image.jpg6_zpstlcgnvbe.jpg

Covered the mixture and put back on grill, turning at the hour and a half mark.

image.jpg7_zpse1k7gcmz.jpg

After about another 3 and a half hours shredded the beef and put back on to cook down.

image.jpg10_zpszbjy900j.jpg

Cooked about another hour or so and plated with a little store bought red potato salad

image.jpg12_zpsliej58jt.jpg

image.jpg13_zpsandblk7p.jpg

The family really loved these little sandwiches. Thanks for your patience. Sorry about the computer problems. My faithful friend of four years, my iPad, is going in for an overhaul. Thanks for looking and have a great rest of your week!

Stupid question(s) alert...> Maybe this was answered in Part 1 (?) but what does PSB stand for and what cut of meat is that? Thanks

Chris I called this part 2 because in my first attempt at posting my ipad crashed. PSB stands for pepper stout beef. If you look under beef recipes there is a sticky on how to make it. It's very popular and delicious.

Chris I called this part 2 because in my first attempt at posting my ipad crashed. PSB stands for pepper stout beef. If you look under beef recipes there is a sticky on how to make it. It's very popular and delicious.
Thank you sir

Back