Proof Alcohol Ice Cream

DanHoo

TVWBB Olympian
I tripped across this yet it was interesting enough I thought I'd share...

Has anyone tried it? Availability looks limited to Florida, the Carolinas, Los Angeles and the Bay Area CA.

1657916383890.png

Our harmonious flavor pairings evolve from a rigorous R&D practice that results in lush, lively, and ultra-creamy taste experiences featuring 7% ABV.

Since alcohol freezes at -173.5*F, there won't be any alcoholic content. All it will do for me is make me want a glass of whiskey!

Now I'm going to have to research this! 7% ABV! Who knew! Oh, the wonders of science.

It might be fun to try out. I like ice cream, and I like a good whiskey, but the two together?

I don't know anybody that doesn't like ice cream! Or pizza, for that matter.

I think I’d rather just pour a shot of Bourbon over some regular ice cream! Actually I think I have…🤣
My mom used to drizzle green crème de menthe over vanilla ice when I was a kid, I loved it!

When our kids were teething, we used to massage their gums with vodka. They are all raging alcoholics today.

(JUST KIDDING !!! I MAKE JOKE !!!! Sorry, kids (in their 40s now with families of their own))

Yeah but, I don’t think I want pizza flavored ice cream.

It does not sound appealing, does it? But, on the other hand, there are some things I think are appetizing the day after: pizza, popcorn, spaghetti, for example. Ice cream, not so much!

All kidding aside, there's a place nearby that seems to carry it. It's down the street from a marijuana dispensary. If you don't hear from me in the next couple of weeks, you'll know what I'm doing...

All kidding aside, there's a place nearby that seems to carry it. It's down the street from a marijuana dispensary. If you don't hear from me in the next couple of weeks, you'll know what I'm doing...
(Ed on Sunday morning...)

Man, I ate ice cream for a month last night....

Alcohol and ice cream seems to add another dimension to the phrase "Boozin' and cruisin'"...

But wait...

We used to live on a main boulevard and one late night there was a horrendous crash out front...a car had plowed into the rear end of our neighbor's car that was parked out on the street. Driver tried to get away but the front end of his car was totalled...we called the cops and the cops hauled him and his passenger off to jail. But before the cops showed up we noticed the passenger staggering off into the bushes nearby and figured he was going there to upchuck...in the morning light we discovered that it was a cocktail shaker complete with strainer that he was trying to conceal from the police.

I wonder if an empty or opened Pro/of container would be evidence of driving while impaired? Anyone care for a milkshake? Sundae, anyone? One scoop or two? I'm rollin' with the one-liners here, folks...too much ice cream! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Back