Problems with gas flow on my Weber Q 1200 (and I've done everything to fix it)

If you want to convert the grill to the large propane tanks, then a regular hose and regulator will do. The same ones we use to replace hoses on the genesis grills.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078K8DSXC/?tag=TVWB-20
Many thanks for your help, both of you. The searches that were coming up for something that would fit the Q 1200 seemed random and often times completely wrong. I’ll try the link you provided. Thanks again!

You needed to simply search for "propane hose regulator" and it would have given you several choices for what you need. Putting anything in with a grill model will only give you choices normally associated with that grill model.

On a small grill like the Q1XXX running it on a large tank is kind of over kill. They use so little fuel, and you lose portability as well. If you want to run a Q on a large tank and actually a large tank only meaning it's basically stationary find a Q3XXX. Or even a Q2XXX with the large stationary cart. Then remove the regulator from the control knob and use some brass adapters as Bruce pointed out

Back