Pro BBQ stacker vs Cajun Bandit stacker for WSM 18.5

S Freiesleben

TVWBB Member
Hi all,

I have a WSM 18.5 and I need more capacity in it, before I will have the saving for a gravity feed smoker. So I have been looking at the stackers from both Pro BBQ and Cajun Bandit, and therefore wanted to know if any of you guys have tried any of them and maybe can recommend one. As I see it there is quite of a price difference between the two.

I have also been looking at the rotisserie and rib-o-lator from Cajun Bandits, and they seems like a good addition to my WSM:)

All the best
Soren

I have a Cajun Bandit stacker for my 18.5 WSM. It's nicely crafted & works well.

I'm not sure about a Pro BBQ stacker. However years ago I bought a ProQ stacker, inverted it & use it on my 18.5 daisy wheel kettle. It works well & if I wanted - I could also use it on the WSM. I bought it new on Ebay for $25 & free shipping. I think PROQ as such is out of business & the stacker was a liquidation item. It was made to fit the 18.5 WSM.

Thanks Robert-R, it seems that they are not making the Proq stacker anymore, so I will look at bit further on Cajun Bandit:)

Back