Price for an 18 Premium Kettle

BobJ

TVWBB Super Fan
I need to get rid a few grills, the 1st being my 2008 18" kettle. As they don't make them any more and I have no idea what I paid for it I could use suggestions on a price for craigs list. I'm thinking $50-75?

grill1.jpggrill2.jpg

Not a coal burning guy, but if you can't get $75 for that, then I would be really surprised.

You can always start high and lower if it doesn't sell.

The 18" with the ash bucket is really rare. And yours looks brand new. I'd list it and emphasize the ash bucket feature and upgraded lid thermometer and vent handle. And if it's never been used, obviously mention that.

Depends on where you are, but you might be able to start with a $100 asking price.

Thanks folks. It has a good deal of miles on it, cleaned it up last year when I got a performer.

It's a current pic, the original grate was replaced with one of the hinged style last June. I got a Performer in about Sept at which time the 18 was retired, so not many miles on that grate. I do clean them between each use as the 18 fits in the utility sink.

It's a current pic, the original grate was replaced with one of the hinged style last June. I got a Performer in about Sept at which time the 18 was retired, so not many miles on that grate. I do clean them between each use as the 18 fits in the utility sink.
Is this for sale, still? Shoot me a message if so!

Back