Price Check used Weber

That's a great deal. I also found a great deal on CL a little while ago. A blue 2011 gas assist performer for a $110 that was never used, brand new with a brand new cover included. I already had one but just couldn't say no. There are some great deals out there if you're patient.
I bought my E320, black performer and the blue performer all off of CL all three for less then the price of a new performer.

S1032156_zpsw6wie9u6.jpg

Last edited:
It's a deal if these don't show up in your area for sale often.

I picked this redhead ss performer up today for free. The blue one in the back ground I picked up for $70. There are better deals, you just have to be patient.:blueperformer:

Yep - it's a deal at $100. I got my platinum (like the performer but no gas assist) for 50-80 in 2008 - I was ready to walk when I saw no gas, it had the rotisserie & the guy wanted to get rid of it so I made a lowball offer (maybe $40 - I had a newish OTG that I wound up giving to a friend).

The next Performer that came up for sale was for $150 last year - They didn't know much about it, it had a chip, & they accepted $125, & I passed that one onto a worker.

If you want it - get it. If you find a better one give it or sell it to a friend.

I bought it and have used it twice.LOVE it so much nicer than my improvised brick grill. The gas assist is a nice feature, although not allot faster than the weber chimney. Thanks for the advice and the push, it completes the trifecta a 18"WSM, a vintage brick red Weber genesis with side burner, and now the performer.

That a nice start ;)

I bought it and have used it twice.LOVE it so much nicer than my improvised brick grill. The gas assist is a nice feature, although not allot faster than the weber chimney. Thanks for the advice and the push, it completes the trifecta a 18"WSM, a vintage brick red Weber genesis with side burner, and now the performer.

Back