Post a pic of your Pet (Dog) *****

I thought I would post up

My two doing what they do best, making poop :) These are Bouvier Des Falndres. About 90#'s each Boomer and Ursa

My rule has always been if it is less than 40#'s it's a cat ;)

Picture%2520020.jpg

Ursa
Picture%2520012.jpg

A few updated pics of Sarge cooling off with his Uncle Brandon.
IMAG0631.jpg

IMAG0632.jpg

IMAG0635.jpg

20120823_164613_1.jpg

20120823_164644_1.jpg

Tim

Last edited:
The black and white one's name, Grace. The brown and white one's name, Hope. They actually call the brown and white a Red. We named her Hope because she's a rescue. At 7 month's old they were going to put her down. So, she got a second chance at life, hence the name.
IMG_0151_zps9c11c5ae.jpg

My wife calls them Boston Terrorizer's, at 2 years old they can be a handful.
IMG_0073_zpsb975a5f4.jpg

Our kids have four legs and burp, fart and snore. They're the best of buds.
044_zps46d9de5b.jpg

It is not a coincidence that man's best friend can't speak.;)

Well here is my boy! He's a Weimaraner and I think the first one on this thread so far! You really don't see too many of this bread anymore but I love them. You can tell my boy loves the outdoors like his papa. He lives a pretty rough life, LOL. He loves getting in the water and getting ducks. I hope that I can take him hunting and let him experience the real thing soon, try out all the training I've given him over the past couple years.

JeepBackSeat.jpg

JeepFrontSeat.jpg

RugerandDuck.jpg

I am glad this thread is still going, a little therapy for me. I had to make the call this weekend all dog owners dread. Slash had kidney failure and a tumor on his spleen. He would have been 11 in November, a great run for a Rottie but still hurts to have to make that call. RIP to the best companion and BBQ assistant a Man could ask for. You will be missed.

photobucket-41258-1349521887923.jpg

Sorry to hear about your loss Eric, you are a strong guy to make the call no doubt. You absolutely did the right thing and most people don't. I would rather my dog go to the big man's house in the sky instead of suffering for ANY prolonged period of time. Love em too much to see em hurt.

Maybe you'll find another great companion in the future. Having a pup outside with you makes BBQ'ing and grilling so much better. I think I'd rather have my Weimaraner out there instead of most people I know, LOL. Again though, sorry to hear about your loss, maybe the forum will help you keep your spirits up.

My wife's dogs. Gibson (left), and Brimley (right). Gib is a 7 month old shih tzu mix. Brim is a 2 year old mini schnauzer .
601631_4167918688087_80324678_n_zpsf5a3e8a9.jpeg

Thanks RC, I hated making that call especially since he acted as if he was fine. Too many selfishly wait and drag it on and the dog suffers. No way I was going to do that. Coming home from work is rough, already miss him being at the door all fired up so excited to see me. I can at least take solace in the fact he went out with dignity. Thanks again. Ruger is a beauty by the way, sure he is a great companion as well.

Yeah them waiting for you when you come home is one of the best things. My guy is two years old now and still acts like a puppy, hyper crazy as can be when I walk in the door.

I am glad you got to have the good ole boy for 11 years, Weims have about that long of a life and I am hopeful my boy makes it that long for sure. I've never had a Rottweiler but I've heard they are GREAT family dogs and great with the kids. My Weim is very muscular for the breed but Slash makes mine look like a stick figure. Beautiful dog, and the name is awesome BTW.

CIMG4296.JPG
Coal, Smokey, Ish, Mc and Tine. Smokey & Tine are mine, Ish Belongs to my older son and Mc & Coal are my younger sons

RC not sure when I will get another but it will be another Rottweiler, Slash was my second, I had Axl until 2007. Great breed that gets a bad rep, Poor breeding and bad Owners. Both of mine were big babies, great with other dogs and absolutely loved kids. Here is Axl when he was about 6. Dan great looking family you've got there.

photobucket-26492-1349921493472.jpg

Last edited:
My pride and Joy, Maggie. She is 13 and has slowed down a little but still is great health.
IMG_0263.jpg

Our newest addition Hailey. We have had her for a couple of months now.
IMG_1260.jpg

We have another dog named Thor but hes is dirty, need a good grooming and I don't have a very recent pic of him and he is camera shy.

RC not sure when I will get another but it will be another Rottweiler, Slash was my second, I had Axl until 2007. Great breed that gets a bad rep, Poor breeding and bad Owners. Both of mine were big babies, great with other dogs and absolutely loved kids. Here is Axl when he was about 6. Dan great looking family you've got there.

photobucket-26492-1349921493472.jpg

The owner makes the dog. The dog is an extension of the owners personality, there is no such thing as a bad dog, just bad owners. Slash will live forever because you will remember him. My sister's dog, Doobie, still lives because I remember him and he treated me like the alpha male. Damn dog was half tiger shark half dog, if you weren't part of the family you were on the menu but he treated me like a king. He will live forever.

Well I was able to last exactly one month after Slash, meet the newest member of the family Junior, picked him up on Monday. He is just over 4 months old, a lot of work in the next few months but I love it.

photobucket-1342-1352332957261.jpg

Back