Pork Tenderloin Recipes

Brad W

TVWBB Super Fan
I'm getting 20-2lb pork tenderloins next week and I thought I would try to do 20 different recipes. I've been looking through some of my cook books but haven't got 20 I want to try yet. Looking for smoking or grilling recipes, nothing in the kitchen though.

I haven't started looking through the recipes here yet and that's where I'm asking for help. If you posted a good recipe here, please post a link. Heck, if you links to any good recipes I would appreciate it. If you know of a good recipe not posted and want to share it, that would be great too.

Once I get some extra time I'll be able to search here but any assistance before then will be appreciated.

My two favorites are garlic and rosemary, and Mojo. Pork takes seasoning well, so any of your favorite marinades or rubs would work well. Jerk, Teriyaki, Bacon wrapped, Chinese five spice, Prochiuto wrapped, are just a few thoughts that come to mind.

Edwin, have several marinades I've thought of trying. Garlic (yum) and rosemary sounds really good. What is Mojo though?

j.shan-thanks for the link, I'll have to try that one. Anything with bourbon works with me.

Thanks j, will be trying at least two of those three, making me hungry. Have you tried any more recipes from that cookbook? I put this one on my Amazon wish list.

Thanks j, will be trying at least two of those three, making me hungry. Have you tried any more recipes from that cookbook? I put this one on my Amazon wish list.

the secrets of the red lantern?

that group was all we've made from it. its a nice book, jury is still out on the collection of recipes. they all have similar elements (like their dipping sauce and fried shallots are in all the recipes) which make sense for a restaurant, but kind of boring for home use. and the recipes for veggie/side dishes were lacking, making it difficult to make a whole meal. with that said though, that pork salad is one of the best things we've ever made out of any book.

May try to find it at B&N to check it out then. Many cookbooks in line it front of it on the wish list.

Originally posted by j biesinger:
is that you at grillandbarrel.com? If it is I being waiting for your posts, I got that blog in my reader.

Nope, not me.

I thought of jerk also, will have to try that recipe, it looks good.

Nope, not me.

I thought of jerk also, will have to try that recipe, it looks good.

my bad.
icon_rolleyes.gif
. the guy that post there is brad too, he posts a lot about homebrewing and your location mentions a kegerator, I thought I started following the blog because it was a post here,and he just wrote a post about pork tenderloins. You could see how I could make the mistake.

the jerk recipe is really nice. I like the finishing sauce, it adds a nice layer of flavor, and I've never seen aother jerk recipe like it.

Mojo is a Cuban marinade that is made with bitter orange and garlic. I find it in the Hispanic section of the grocery store. As far as bourbon goes, I would use that as a glaze. You can Google that and see what comes up.

Back