Pork Steaks and Squash

Gene Brownson

TVWBB All-Star
Two 1" thick pork steaks in a tub of Wickers for about 18 hours. Then seasoned with some Penzey's BBQ 3000 and some BSS seasoning.
001.jpg

002.jpg

Got the Butternut Squash cut as best as I could. The wife's a scare d cat, so she got the small piece. Rubbed a little OO and sprinkled with some BBQ 3000. I roasted these in the oven. It's my first time, and it was VERY good.
006.jpg

Fired up the kettle with one of my new toys a CB ring for the rotisserie
007.jpg

I put some apple chips in for some smoke. I put the steaks in the other new toy, a FM wire basket for the the roti, a perfect match.
008.jpg

A beautiful day out, thought I'd knock back a cold one...or two, while the piggies were taking a spin. I thought I break in the new laundry also, THANKS CHRIS!! I love it. By the way, I went with the untuck
004.jpg

This next shot is for you Jim
009.jpg

I pulled and painted on some SBR sweet vidaila onoin and foiled. WE also had some dressing, beets and cranberry sauce. Kind of felt like a good fall meal.
010.jpg

011.jpg

A real belly stretcher whew!
013.jpg

Thanks for looking and hope you all have a great week, see ya!

Great job Gene. Can't think of a better dinner myself. the deer got our butternut squash plant this year, so none from my garden. ;(

Very nice looking pork steaks and squash, Gene! Glad to see you are enjoying your new rotisserie. Gotta get me a basket real soon for mine.

Great T-shirt as well!:)

Gene sweet cooking! Nice all the way around!(sporting the shirt this weekend too!)
I could really go for plate of this!!!!
1384793D-0A22-4802-BCA3-9AAA2B32AB8B-3231-00000B6BAA479BB0.jpg

Nice work buddy!

"By the way, I went with the untuck" - Im glad you did Sir!

The food looks out of this world! Perfection!

tuck it in Gene! Tuck It IN!!

Awesome Grillin Dude!
Great To See WICKERS there AND the turning PorkSteaks!
Great Post Sir!! Great Post!!!

Both you and your tricked out kettle look terrific Gene!

And your pork steaks 'n squash look super delicious!

Wicker's is made right here in good ole Missouri, thanks for helping support our economy:)

Both you and your tricked out kettle look terrific Gene!

And your pork steaks 'n squash look super delicious!

Wicker's is made right here in good ole Missouri, thanks for helping support our economy:)

Anywhere I can my friend. Thanks for the compliment, coming from the masters of the PS and basket, yourself and JL:D

Back