Pork steak

I applaud the Barbecue in a Minute concept.

Most Youtubers go on and on, dragging out what should be a quick tutorial.

I've had a small amount of experience monetizing YT vids. And they don't pay just on number of views, they also factor in how long viewers watch the vid. I think the YouTubers drag it out to maximize profits, but I could be wrong .

I've had a small amount of experience monetizing YT vids. And they don't pay just on number of views, they also factor in how long viewers watch the vid. I think the YouTubers drag it out to maximize profits, but I could be wrong .
I’ve read that before, and I hate that they reward/encourage longer videos. If I search for a video on a subject, I choose the shortest one first.

I’ve read that before, and I hate that they reward/encourage longer videos. If I search for a video on a subject, I choose the shortest one first.

Me too, I look at the length before I even decide to watch.

My guess is , YT likes longer vids so they can insert more ads ?? IDK why longer viewing times are better for them.

I did these tonight here is the while process.

I copied the below review from the above post.

Smoked these first and a quick reverse sear for a few minutes was different when I have done them the opposite was in the past.
The best way for me to describe the texture is to compare it to if you have ever done Chris's low and slow chicken breast recipe verse doing chicken breast right on the kettle. The outside of the low and slow version gets this little tension with super tender meat inside. That is the same thing that happened with these.
The best part was the smoke flavor. I can not believe how much smoke flavor got into the pork with only being on the WSM for two hours. I was surprised at the depth of flavor. It keep me coming back for another bite.

Back