Then, have a nice weekend Arwin! ;)

Have a nice weekend??!!
C'mon man, details dude!

how long chew cook it?
what temp chew use?
what's that rub on there?
Then, have a nice weekend Arwin! ;)

Ok, some details:

Bought the shoulder yesterday and started by cutting of the skin and rubbed the meat with some salt. After 30 minutes or so I added a simple rub of paprika, sugar, black pepper, white pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic and onion. Then put the skin back on.

Put it on the smoker at 17:00 , set my controller at 230 F and took it off at 07:30 so it's been on for about 14 hours. I've been sleeping all night so I don't know exactly what happened with the temps... Didn't care about the meat temp at all, just felt with a knife and it was ok so I took it off, foiled it and let it rest for about an hour in the cooler and pulled it.

Have a nice weekend again :)...

Ok, some details:

Bought the shoulder yesterday and started by cutting of the skin and rubbed the meat with some salt. After 30 minutes or so I added a simple rub of paprika, sugar, black pepper, white pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic and onion. Then put the skin back on.

Put it on the smoker at 17:00 , set my controller at 230 F and took it off at 07:30 so it's been on for about 14 hours. I've been sleeping all night so I don't know exactly what happened with the temps... Didn't care about the meat temp at all, just felt with a knife and it was ok so I took it off, foiled it and let it rest for about an hour in the cooler and pulled it.

Have a nice weekend again :)...
AWESOME! sleep while it cooks, a carefree cook! Arwin, Have a nice weekend again ;)

Beautiful shoulder Arwin! Now that you're done being interrogated, you can have a nice weekend and enjoy some tasty pork!

Back