Pork Rib Chops with Sides

Cliff Bartlett

R.I.P. 5/17/2021
Well, about two days after Christmas I was ready to grill something again. There's a butcher I really like at our local Safeway. I asked him if he'd cut me a couple of pork rib chops about an inch thick. He did and they were nice and fresh. Sided them up with some grilled broccoli and very stuffed potatoes.

enhance

Got the sides ready. Tossed with oil, salt and pepper and minced garlic.

enhance

Simple rub on the chops.

enhance

Potatoes too.

enhance

Broccoli on.

enhance

Potatoes too.

enhance

Some very high heat for the chops, couple minutes a side.

enhance

enhance

Finished them off on cool side. Pulled off grill when chops reached 147°.

enhance

Broccoli did'n take too long. Brought in house and tossed with lemon juice, zest and Parmesan.

enhance

enhance

Yanked the potatoes.

enhance

Served it up.

enhance

enhance

The butcher did good! These chops were tender and very moist with a delicious flavor, not overpowered by a complex rub. Salt, pepper and paprika are all I used. Best pork chops I've ever done. Hope you are all having a good weekend and can enjoy the holiday. Thank you for looking.

Your pics have he hungry and inspired. I guess I will have to head off to the grocer for some chops to do my own creation.

Those chops look great Cliff, chops can be tricky to grill but you nailed it. Got to make sure Barb sees your thread, I'm sure she will take some notes on that broccoli.

Those chops look great Cliff, chops can be tricky to grill but you nailed it. Got to make sure Barb sees your thread, I'm sure she will take some notes on that broccoli.

I'm all over the broccoli, it looks so delicious. Thanks for sharing it with us Cliff. Happy New Year to you and the family.

Another Great Cook from a Great Cook. Really like the way you seared those chops with the GrillGrate beneath them. Will be stealing your broccoli recipe.

Back