Pork Chops with Larry Wolfe's Marmalade Sriracha Sauce

Robert McGee

TVWBB Gold Member
I would like to thank Rob Fox for suggesting I try Larry Wolfe's Marmalade Sriracha Sauce with pork chops.

This evening, I grilled some rather thin pork chops (bone in) that looked nice. I built a two level fire (very hot) and grilled the chops direct for about four minutes a side. Before grilling, I lightly oiled the chops with canola oil, then generously applied Montreal Steak Seasoning.

The oil helped the chops to brown nicely and quickly. The very hot fire lightly charred the spices adding an extra punch of flavor. The chops were pulled at exactly the right time (I don't always get this perfect
icon_rolleyes.gif
) and were nicely moist.

I put Larry Wolfe's sauce in a serving dish for each to apply to his/her taste.

I love grilled pork chops but I have to say these were the best yet! My wife had corn, okra, and home made apple sauce for sides. It was a memorable meal in every way.

I don't have pictures (it was getting a bit chilly) but sure would have liked to share it with you.

Bottom line, try the pork chops with Wolfe's Marmalade Sriracha sauce, as Rob Fox suggests - it's a winner in every way!

Dale53

now Robert... imagine how AWESOME that very same sauce would taste on shé~cone!
Larry, over the years, has certainly come up with some daggumGREAT recipes and his OMS sauce is on top!
Yes Larry, we want you BACK!

Jim Lampe;
I have already reported on my favorite ways to do chicken - Cook's Country Classic Barbecued Chicken.

I alternate between using barbecue sauce and using Wolfe's Marmalade Sriracha Sauce.

A couple of weeks ago we were visiting our oldest son and his family. He has a Weber Performer and asked me to do my "signature dish" (Cook's Classic Barbecued chicken with Wolfe's Sauce). To say it was a hit was an understatement! My lovely daughter-in-law could hardly stop eating it. She loved it (as did the rest of us).

Chicken (as well as pork) and Larry's sauce is a stellar combination, that's for sure!

With the chicken - I brine it first, then pat dry and apply Cook's simple rub (kosher salt, cracked pepper, and a bit of cayenne pepper). Then when it is nearly done, I sauce it - two times minimum, three is even better.

Dale53

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wolgast:
poidhp.gif

icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wolgast,
You're right. I just neglected to do so. I'll keep that in mind the next time around.

Dale53

Back