Pork Butt Burnt Ends Style

John Solak

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Bought a small pork butt, removed the bone and cut it into strips. Seasoned it with Slap Ya Daddy General Purpose Rub and on the grill indirect.

Once the rub was set I foiled the strips and cooked till they were probe tender. Let them rest for about an hour cut them into chunks, tossed in bbq sauce and added some more rub. Them added them to a foil pan. Also added a pan of Bushes beans that had a sauteed chopped onion added along with some bbq sauce to the grill too.

Took off the grill after about an hour

Served with some sliced bread and cole slaw.

John, thoese look good! What did you think about cooking them that way, would you do it again?

The thing I liked about it is it seems like it didn't take quite as long to cook, and it was a smaller portioned amount that is more in line with a meal for a family of 4.

John that is one fantastic looking plate of food. I could go for that plate any time, awesome job.

John, thoese look good! What did you think about cooking them that way, would you do it again?

The thing I liked about it is it seems like it didn't take quite as long to cook, and it was a smaller portioned amount that is more in line with a meal for a family of 4.

I will do this again for sure, everybody loved it.

Back