Pizza/Rotisserie Ring Deal Canada

Here is a good deal on an OnlyFire combo pizza/rotisserie ring on Amazon.ca.

I was just looking at that this morning after clicking on an ad that was tracking me! Did that ad track you, too?

I watched the video on the US Amazon site...at 1:11, that pizza crust was charred black and burnt to a crisp around the edges from what I could see. They sure seem to offer a lot for the money, though...the problem for me is, what do you do with it when you're not using it?

(for myself, I have a dedicated rotisserie kettle already and a BGE for pizza, but this looks to offer a lot for not a lot of money)

Last edited:
I was just looking at that this morning after clicking on an ad that was tracking me! Did that ad track you, too?

I watched the video on the US Amazon site...at 1:11, that pizza crust was charred black and burnt to a crisp around the edges from what I could see. They sure seem to offer a lot for the money, though...the problem for me is, what do you do with it when you're not using it?

(for myself, I have a dedicated rotisserie kettle already and a BGE for pizza, but this looks to offer a lot for not a lot of money)
They did not track me Ed, I go was just on looking for sales. I bought the pizza ring with paddle and stone a few years ago for $110 Cdn and liked it. This spring I modified it and added a rotisserie to it, but thought I would post the sale price on the combo kit as it was a good price at $149 Cdn.

Attachments

• E0D14807-89F8-416F-BC8C-7653D9D4C648.jpeg
    E0D14807-89F8-416F-BC8C-7653D9D4C648.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 4
There you Go! Used mine three weeks ago and need to again before the snow flies. Too hard to get the temps up during the winter with the open front. Calling for snow flurries next weekend on the long range forecast. Doing vortex chicken legs today because it is going to be +15 C. Not many of these days left in 2021. 🙂

I’m more likely to use the vortex for some chicken thighs than beginning the learning curve of the Pizzaque this fall. We shall see come spring.
I think I just figured out what I will do for dinner.

Back