Pineapple

Hank B

TVWBB Pro
DSC_5044-PP.JPG

Sugar, cinnamon, ground clove and a hot rotisserie. I overcooked it a little bit but it was still good.

I have grilled a few slices of pineapple before and served with ice cream. But this is just wicked. Would love to try it!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark Skeet:
Dang, that looks good! Add a scoop of vanilla and I'd be a happy man. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Double scoop of vanilla for me! Beautiful looking pineapple!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike Coffman (Photonut):
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark Skeet:
Dang, that looks good! Add a scoop of vanilla and I'd be a happy man. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Double scoop of vanilla for me! Beautiful looking pineapple! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Double scoop of vanilla and a double scoop of chocolate for me please, oh and some whipped cream...

Looks very nice!

Back