Pictures of your Grilling/Smoking Area

ZackP

Hey Guys-

New poster here, but a long time user of both a Weber Kettle and WSM. I am in the process of building a large back deck on my house and really wanted some ideas for a grilling table. I'd really like to build one into the deck to hold cooking utensils, thermometers, food, beer, etc. Could you guys post some pictures of your "set-up" for me to get some ideas of what could be done? I searched the forum and found lots of pictures of grills, smokers, etc, but I'm more interested in where you have your grills/smokers on your patio, deck, etc! Thanks!

ZACK go to nakedwiz.com they have over 100 tables varaitionjs of guys who built tables and also see their BBQ set up . Alot ideas

jerry

I built my table from 4x4(s), 2x4(s), 1x6(s) and cup hooks. Don't forget to add a hook on the side to hold your cooking grate while you start your chimney. (Normally, it's just the 22.5" WSM and Kettle. The Jumbo Joe and 14.5" WSM are usually in the RV)

Last edited:
We have a small yard so had to be creative by being able to move things around so I use carts I made.
NewPatio008_zpsb07192ef.jpg

cart2_zpse4f75bf0.jpg

S1039926_zps3135e081.jpg

S1030318_zps2c96f0a3.jpg

Mine - I'm planning an outdoor kitchen that will be connected and still under the pool cage screen. That area is to the right in this picture. The pavers are already laid down on there and it's 14.5x12 feet, or 174 sq ft.

i-3b7nqhm-XL.jpg

haha Phil just say you beat me to the other thread.
I've been waiting to build my BBQ shack to post on that one, but I suppose I can post a "before" and then do an "after".

Back