picis of first pork butt

VeryNice Steve!
Now remember,... when you've taken the butt off the smoker, do NOT toss that Heavenly good pork dripping you caught in your foiled water pan.
Use it to make this. You'll ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Glenn W:
Very nice art work Steve! Do you know how to post the pic in the thread like I did? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glenn-
I'm not sure how to do it like you did.

Jim - I will definitely make the #5 sauce - thanks for the link.

In the Image resize drop down window choose 800x600 (15-inch monitor) or the 1024x768 (17-inch monitor) then upload your pics. When you upload a single pic look for the forum code, then copy paste the link/address of it into your post. Mutiple images you will have to click on the thumbnail you want then do the same as above. You won't see the pic in you post until you click post now.

Clear as mud, right?
icon_smile.gif

ok - Clear as Mississippi Mud my friend. I'll try it later when I pull the pork from the WSM. Thanks again!

Great lookin' bark and colour! Steve, you ACED this cook!
EXCELLENT!!!
Congratulations!

It was FUN, wasn't it?!

Thanks Jim - Had a great time. Starting not too worry too much about temps going up and down. Have a great weekend!
Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Starting not too worry too much about temps going up and down. Have a great weekend! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There ya go, as long as they don't stay above 300 very long.......no worries!!!

All looks mighteee fine Steve! You sir nailed that Q
wsmsmile8gm.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">EXCELLENT!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Great pics,Steve. It's early here but I would love to have some of that Butt with my eggs. Great job. Happy Labor Day weekend to you and family.

Mark

Back