Performer Table Coated with Epoxy

Brian B Atlanta

TVWBB Gold Member
I had a friend bring me a Performer to do over Gen 2 with the stainless on the front panel. Sorry did not take pictures of the restore but as most of them the plastic table was cracked. Since I was stripping it down and he has a Garage Coating Business told me to give him the table and he would coat it with epoxy the stuff he uses on the garage floor. The pictures really do not do it justice on how good this thing came out and that coating is virtually indestructible.

Having him do my garage floor in a few months you car guys would love this stuff your car leaking oil no problem wipe it up with a rag. In the background is his garage floor.

Attachments

• IMG_1228.JPG
    IMG_1228.JPG
    380.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1226.JPG
    IMG_1226.JPG
    264.2 KB · Views: 96
You know what's not shown in the picture there are actually blue flakes in that table for some reason unless you can really zoom in you can't see them.

Wow Brian, that table looks great!
I'm sure that will add some strength to that table as well.

You'll have to keep us updated on the garage floor. I've been wanting to get mine done, would be nice to have a local contact for that

Tim, it was cracked on the end funny if I had thought about it a few years ago and knew he could do that instead of throwing my plastic table away would have brought it to him. Weber as a convenience sent me the new metal one but I think his looks better.

Wow Brian, that table looks great!
I'm sure that will add some strength to that table as well.

You'll have to keep us updated on the garage floor. I've been wanting to get mine done, would be nice to have a local contact for that
Kyle, he is my next door neighbor if you ever want to come over and look at his just PM me. He does a lot of industrial floors also I think he did a Car Dealership showroom not to long ago. We are over in Towne Lake East I will dig up his website and PM it to you.

That is totally cool, Brian. I would never have thought of something like that.
Nor would I to be honest he has done that on other tables though we have walk out basements here which are were my man cave is its finished space windows to the back yard have a separate door to my shop unfinished. He did his basement in that which was carpeted in mine as well.

My carpet is gone in the basement after many years between the dog and cat really thinking about just doing the basement with that my dog passed away a year ago so still have the cat which will destroy new carpet on the stairs so just be done with the carpet.

Maybe the trend around the country or just down South in new houses which we wanted to downsize so we were looking there is no carpet in the living area its all tile plank which we did our bathrooms in. The bedrooms still had carpet my downstairs has all hardwood which needs to be refinished and anyone who has hardwood knows its a nightmare to get them refinished get out of the house for 3 or 4 days and of course if you have a dog those hardware floors are going to get destroyed pretty quick.

Back