Pastel Blue Twenty Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
My CL find.
Asking $65, got it for $60.
The seller called it turquoise, it looked turquoise in his pic, and in person.
Now I'm not so sure, so I'm going with pastel blue.
Looks to me to be the same color as the Galley Que.

Main issues:
One bowl ding, one lid rim dent.
No ash pan.
Bottom rack and metal wheels have been painted black. (I hope to get the paint off the whitewalls)
Very weathered wood handle. (oiled since pic was taken)
Otherwise in great shape for it's age.

IMGP9279.JPG

IMGP9281.JPG

IMGP9282.JPG

IMGP9284.JPG

IMGP9289.JPG

IMGP9277.JPG

Fantasy Performer.
icon_smile.gif

IMGP9294.JPG

Really nice score Bob!

I believe it is the same blue as the Galley-Q. I call it Aqua. Now we just need to see some chicken and porks steaks on it.
icon_biggrin.gif

I bought mine from a very nice woman who got it from another older woman. She said she was downsizing and was really going to miss her, "Tiffany Blue" grill.
My wifes not buying it!

looks to be in REALLY good shape!
congrats!

Brian's handles look REALLY good on that color.
dsc06118o.jpg

or

dsc06086ww.jpg

Here's what mine looked like when i got it.

babybluewebersmall.jpg

Troy, I think Bob blocked me here . I said something bad about a cash mob and he got mad at me. If he needs a handle I would still sell him one, but I'm assuming he wouldn't buy from me. Send pics of your grill now with that light maple handle I put on it, it looks awesome. Hey Troy what did you do with your metal wheels, did you fix them up? I might have a set to trade you
icon_smile.gif

Brian

Yeah that was weird. Anyway, Brian, I do not need any, but if I ever do, how much are the handles? I like the way they look.

YaY! BOB!
Great lookin' BlueBomb!
butt, Please do not set it near the ol'YELLER, the colours will clash an' ya get se7en years bad luck... really, NOSEhit!

Stay COOL buddy!

<span class="ev_code_GREY">'jackin' threads sux</span>

I have never had my Aqua, Yellow or Lime all uncovered at the same time..That could be an awesome sight, but I fear that it's too much power to use all at once..

Love it! You all blame the europeans to get all the new cool stuffs...Well we are missing the Old Cool stuffs!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AJ S.:
I have never had my Aqua, Yellow or Lime all uncovered at the same time..That could be an awesome sight, but I fear that it's too much power to use all at once.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Best. Line. Ever.
icon_cool.gif

Just stopping in to say this grill has been haunting my dreams. Would you call this color close to "Tiffany Blue"?

Thanks everyone!

Gerd,
Didn't know what tiffany blue looked like, but a search shows this color:
images

Still kind of hard to say, one minute it looks turquoise, the next just pale blue with a very light tint of green.

That's a great cooker you found Bob have fun with it.

If wanted to call it Caribbean blue instead of Tiffany- no worries.
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob Correll:
Thanks everyone!

Gerd,
Didn't know what tiffany blue looked like, but a search shows this color:
images

Still kind of hard to say, one minute it looks turquoise, the next just pale blue with a very light tint of green. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back