Party got bigger, help a brother out!!!

Ray Foor

TVWBB Member
What started as a small superbowl has turned out to be approximately 8 adults with 5 or so children. I have a 6 1/2 pound pork butt. Any ideas on how more I'll need to feed 15 or so? I'm thinking a 4-5 pounder added to what i have will be enough. I'm planning on pulled pork sandwiches with homemade mustard slaw and baked beans. I want to be eating just prior to kickoff so i guess i'll have to start early. Any thoughts would be helpful.

Ray, I'm having the same issue.. It started with 3 couples and now has ballooned to 15 adults and 8 kids... Another idea is adding some hot dogs or brats...or getting 10 pounds of chicken legs... Good luck.

Tony, I like the idea of the chicken legs and brats. I was also thinking about doing up some wings for snacking during the game.

Tony, I like the idea of the chicken legs and brats. I was also thinking about doing up some wings for snacking during the game.
That sounds good!!! My wife is making 24 ABTs and a friends is bringing 30 ABT stuffers with shrimp and cheese.

Brats are easy and good, I've never heard anyone complain about brats, unless they were vegetarians, and in that case I've always told them to bring their own.;)

When smokin for a large type group I do a "Main Course" type. Fire up the propane grill and add stuff like burgers, dogs and quarters to round it out. Good luck.

Back