Parts question?

John Sandak

TVWBB Member
Hello fellow grillers,

My brother in-law needs some parts for his grill.
1) An ignitor
2) A Manifold for LP for this grill

Does anyone know these part #'s and Where I can buy them from?

Thanks in advance
J

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 7.30.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 7.30.11 PM.png
    990.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 7.30.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 7.30.29 PM.png
    571.8 KB · Views: 18
I'd mask the digit part of the serial number in the pic, so someone doesn't register it at weber.

Igniter is avail on Amazon.

Manifold might be avail to change an EP 310 to NG. I'll look in a bit.

John, has your brother registered it? Parts from Weber fairly easily though they frown on manifold changes. Legal issues and so on.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that Dan.
and RJ, that’s a good call too! A free swap for the needed parts is a good deal for everyone.

Hello everyone.
We got all the parts needed to fix up my brother in laws grill. New burner tubes and ignitor. Having a problem with the ignitor, any hints and tips to share. We can light the grill up with a grill torch with no problems & the ignitor has a new battery. White to white and black to black Thanks in advance

Clean and adjust. Oops new huh. Okay well if I were there i could test it. Check for spark. Check everything in right position, including burner tubes and in the right order. Make sure the tubes are in the right spot.

Last edited:
If it's a battery powered ignitor, make sure it's attached snugly, I gotta bet there is some kind of ground on those.
Did you replace the ceramic igniter part and the battery box thing all together?

On my mom's the faulty part was the battery box thing under the side control panel.

It makes a clicky tik tik tik noise when the button is pushed.

If you have the ceramic electrode, then it should be adjustable. Push it a bit further forward on the burner tube so that the electrode is more over the holes on the tube.

If you have the ceramic electrode, then it should be adjustable. Push it a bit further forward on the burner tube so that the electrode is more over the holes on the tube.
Thanks Bruce for the tip, that seamed to do the trick. Woot Woot! I appreciate everyones advice.

Back