Outdoor Temperature and Propane Tank Fuel Level Reading

Actually there are fraudulent companies out there that actually do sell Butane or Propane as "universal" refrigerant replacement for very expensive R12 systems. And bottom line it DOES work BUT, many times R12 systems leak out because of evaporator leaks. Well, guess where the evaporator is located? ding ding ding INSIDE the car! Now the driver or passenger lights up? Can you spell b o o m boys and girls? Sure, I knew you could

I guess it’s human nature.

Get into a fender bender, buy a dash cam.

Home invasion- alarm system

Run out of propane cooking something- buy an extra tank.

We have a propane fire table, a propane grill, and four 20lb. tanks

My primary grill doesn't have a gauge or scale, but if it did it would always say full... its NG. I do have seven tanks for my performer, genesis lx 2000 and the weber gas kettle. I also have a dual fuel 5000-watt generator that uses propane or gas, so I have three dedicated to it.

When I had a weber propane grill, I would pour hot water on top of the tank and let it run down the side. The level of propane will be found by feel the temp of the tank where the water was poured. Warm then cold. When you find cold, you found the propane level. No gage needed.

When I had a weber propane grill, I would pour hot water on top of the tank and let it run down the side. The level of propane will be found by feel the temp of the tank where the water was poured. Warm then cold. When you find cold, you found the propane level. No gage needed.
That is exactly how those gauges you stick on the side of the tank work

Back