Original Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal 121001

Nick N

Just picked this up today for $50.00. Was looking for another gas grill but saw this and said what the heck. Never used and came with original box all you see in pics. Also came with two little starters but not sure if still good. Think it's a late 80's from the two dates I got off the Cookbook and on the box but I am not that savvy on these older grills.

IMG_5735.jpgIMG_5736.jpgIMG_5737.jpgIMG_5738.jpgIMG_5739.jpgIMG_5740.jpg

I would love to have that. I compared the old ones to the new and the enamel does not seem as thick on the new ones. Good find Nick.

I have one like that new in box. Also have one unused with the handles having more written on them. Dang, I'm going to have to look at my stock as I have not looked at them in 4 years.

Just picked this up today for $50.00. Was looking for another gas grill but saw this and said what the heck. Never used and came with original box all you see in pics. Also came with two little starters but not sure if still good. Think it's a late 80's from the two dates I got off the Cookbook and on the box but I am not that savvy on these older grills.

View attachment 31838View attachment 31839View attachment 31840View attachment 31841View attachment 31842View attachment 31843
The "N" code on the lid vents indicate that this is a 1991 model. Nice find, especially for the price and condition!

How To Determine The Age Of Weber Grills & Smokers: https://www.virtualweberbullet.com/determine-age-weber-grills-smokers/

Bob, have you seen what you can do with the go anywhere ? And besides that, you need a nice charcoal option. Maybe a smokey Joe for the son ?

Back