Onlyfire Stainless GBS Grate

Thanks Tony, Mack, and Garvin! I'm most familiar with the Americas assortment, but not surprised that we have a SS GBS for Europe, given the local marketplace demands.

Perusing the Amazon yesterday, I found something interesting. It looks like Onlyfire has finally jumped into the game and started producing a stainless GBS replacement grate.

I’m guessing that it’s currently at some kind of introductory price, since it’s presently only four bucks more than their plated GBS grate, and cheaper than their stainless non-GBS grate.

I’ve always been satisfied with the quality of Onlyfire’s stuff. They don’t advertise their material as being 304, but it’s non-magnetic and doesn’t corrode, so it’s obviously austenitic stainless of some description. I jumped in and bought two of the grates - FOMO is a hell of a drug. I won’t get to use them for a couple of weeks, but I figured I’d post my find in the meantime.

Can you post some photos and also some measurements? What is the rod diameter? What is the rod spacing?

Back