OnlyFire replacement parts on sale

Interesting. A bge and Weber. Waiting for all the combinations you find.

Interesting. Reminds me of this product from Aura.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KY2XFF4/?tag=tvwb-20

Haven't use either. Curious about how the OnlyFire one fits on the kettle. If it sits into the kettle, you don't have much room for charcoal. If it sits high on the kettle, then unsure how the lid would close with top grate being 22". I like the idea though. Would make indirect cooks easier to handle controlling the temps.

Well, it gets here Saturday so I'll let y'all know how it works.

A Weber kettle isn't going to give you the precise temperature control of a Big Green Egg not offer its ability to cook 14 hours or even more without adding fuel. On the other hand a "Large" BGE is actually only the size of an 18" Weber Kettle. So, you are getting a lot more real estate to work with on a 22" kettle.

I think the kettle lid can accomodate that OnlyFire design. It looks better and more flexible to me than the Aura one, but both are stainless and look very nice. I can't say enough about the quality of the Aura charcoal grate for the 22" kettle. I am looking forward to seeing how it does over time.

A Weber kettle isn't going to give you the precise temperature control of a Big Green Egg not offer its ability to cook 14 hours or even more without adding fuel. On the other hand a "Large" BGE is actually only the size of an 18" Weber Kettle. So, you are getting a lot more real estate to work with on a 22" kettle.

I think the kettle lid can accomodate that OnlyFire design. It looks better and more flexible to me than the Aura one, but both are stainless and look very nice. I can't say enough about the quality of the Aura charcoal grate for the 22" kettle. I am looking forward to seeing how it does over time.

Yeah, I'm not expecting it to be like a BGE. But, I do think I will do a lot of smoking on it for ribs and small pork shoulders. I don't mind smoking on the Kettle and tending it throughout the smoke. Good way to spend a lazy Sunday for me.

I don't mind smoking on the Kettle and tending it throughout the smoke. Good way to spend a lazy Sunday for me.
That's one of my favorite things to do on the weekend! I only have kettles, so no option to smoke on a BGE or WSM. The 26" is so nice for smoking.

This OnlyFire rack/grate would make loading up a bunch of ribs on a 22" very easy....assuming it works like it appears to work

That's one of my favorite things to do on the weekend! I only have kettles, so no option to smoke on a BGE or WSM. The 26" is so nice for smoking.

This OnlyFire rack/grate would make loading up a bunch of ribs on a 22" very easy....assuming it works like it appears to work

Yeah, they don't show the configuration with a full grate on both levels. But it sure seems like it's possible. If so, yeah you can load it up.

Back