Only rains on a Friday!

Sunil Patel

TVWBB Fan
Hello chaps

Back from holidays now and promised the team at work (4 others) would cook some meat for a picnic today (it was 32 deg C in London yesterday) and record temps over the last few weeks. This morning it thunderstormed and is still drizzling but the meat was delivered thursday and the plans were made

lighting the perfomer and chminey for the WSM (burgers for dinner last night and getting my overnight smoke on)

last nights burgers mid way

2.6kg Boston Butt naked with fat cap trimmed

Butt rubbed with Bad Byrons for 12 hours goes on 8pm last night

ribs being prepped around midnight (yawn)

around 6am this morning i think

ribs off at 5.5 and ready to wrap for the cooler

Butt 12 hours later after standing 30mins before wrapping for the cooler (normally takes around 10-11 at 225 but this one took a bit longer and i was getting late (was late!) for work

Pics of pulled pork to follow later lol

Thank you

Nice one Sunil - yes it's much colder (and wetter) in London today than yesterday - that mini heat wave really was mini....

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds. Nice job!

Good looking cooks. Those fellow workers of your should be THANKING you for being late for food like that.

Wow sure looks like they loved your food. Beer at the office? Wow things are different.

They sure did:wsm:

well technically not in the office as we walked down to the local park about 10 mins away and they are small bottles, only 1 or 2 each. As i was so busy shredding pork and carving ribs, i only got time to consume 1 teeny weeny bottle :(

Back