one leaking valve on discontinued manifold

Gregg-NJ

Hi all,

I'm new to this board. I have a Weber E310 (manufactured in 2012) with the controls on the side. One of the three valves is leaking propane (see picture attached) Unfortunately, the manifold part number 91364 has been discontinued by Weber.

I hate to toss the grill when it seems replacing the valve would fix it. Weber says you must change the manifold but the part is discontinued and they don't offer an alternate manifold. Is it possible to change the valve? Is there any other option?

Thanks,
Gregg

leaky Weber LP valve.JPG

Yes. Find a donor grill to grab a manifold or valve from. Or maybe someone on this board has one (manifold/valve) they are willing to sell you.

Not sure what the photo is showing. Also weber switched to front controls/valves in 2011

Grill parts has the manifold. I recall seeing individual valves on another site.

Thanks. $268 plus shipping seems like a lot of money to put into a 15 year old grill. I was hoping to fix just the valve and then get a couple more years out of it because it is otherwise in good shape. I just replaced the burners.

Attachments

• 2C526BEA-3AC0-4F3D-86A7-4C11925EDA65.png
    2C526BEA-3AC0-4F3D-86A7-4C11925EDA65.png
    265.2 KB · Views: 9
That's interesting. I had seen that and called Weber and they wouldn't say if the manifold 67611 would work on my model. they would only recommend the 91364 which is discontinued. Might be worth a try though.

Welcome to the forum. I'm from NJ as well - Morris county area. I partly agree with LMichaels above about a donor grill. New Jersey is a well-populated state with lots of used grills within driving distance. You could get the part you need fairly easily for not a lot of money. You will probably see more grills for sale come Spring. Make sure that the donor uses the correct fuel! Also, your donor grill might look different than yours. Weber has many more models of grills than they have manifolds.

I disagree on the part where Larry says to junk the rest of it. Once you get your donor grill, go through both grills completely and assemble the best parts from each into your final product. Then, take a look at the remaining parts and decide which you want to save as spares. For example, the old busted manifold will still have some good valves on it that you may need in the future.

Back