On Sale - Catch Pan Holder/Grease Collection Replacement for $11.19

Joe Anshien

TVWBB Platinum Member
I use these up pretty quickly and this is the cheapest I have seen them.

51Xb9G4OViL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Thanks, Joe! I grabbed 5 of them.

If the price goes up due to Amazon’s algorithms we can add the “Joe Effect” alongside of the “Bruce Effect” which we have seen more than once here😲!

That is funny - I will have to watch for that. I had to buy parts for a 2 burner Spirit 500 am fixing up that someone was getting rid of last night and it needed almost everything but burners.

Crap. When I click on the link it takes me to the Canadian site and the price is $44.00.
Scroll down the item on Amazon to the ASIN # which is B07PWM3TBY on Amazon.ca and copy and paste that number and google search with that ASIN#‎ B07PWM3TBY and it will take you to the Amazon.com site with the $11.19 USD cost The ASIN # is both the same on US and CDN Amazon sites if a product is exactly the same and has the same distributor. In this case it is cheaper to buy this item from Amazon.com have it shipped from the USA and pay the shipping cost plus exchange rate of 1.27% = total cost of $27.91 CDN than buy on the Amazon .ca site and pay $44.42 CDN+ tax .

Last edited:
Scroll down the item on Amazon to the ASIN # which is B07PWM3TBY on Amazon.ca and copy and paste that number and search with that ASIN#‎ B07PWM3TBY and it will take you to the Amazon.com site with the $11.19 USD cost The ASIN # is both the same on US and CDN Amazon sites if a product is exactly the same and has the same distributor. In this case it is cheaper to buy this item from Amazon.com have it shipped from the USA and pay the shipping cost plus exchange rate of 1.27% = total cost of $27.91 CDN than buy on the Amazon .ca site and pay $44.42 CDN+ tax .
Thanks Bill. I have the same issue as Rob so will try this.

Scroll down the item on Amazon to the ASIN # which is B07PWM3TBY on Amazon.ca and copy and paste that number and google search with that ASIN#‎ B07PWM3TBY and it will take you to the Amazon.com site with the $11.19 USD cost The ASIN # is both the same on US and CDN Amazon sites if a product is exactly the same and has the same distributor. In this case it is cheaper to buy this item from Amazon.com have it shipped from the USA and pay the shipping cost plus exchange rate of 1.27% = total cost of $27.91 CDN than buy on the Amazon .ca site and pay $44.42 CDN+ tax .
I just did Bills search on Google and found that this pan had a review 1 year ago by @Jeff MA here. https://tvwbb.com/threads/a-viable-replacement-catch-pan-holder.83479/

Back