Old URL redirection

The dry run we did first definitely helped. Also, I was able to accomplish on Tuesday a lot of the setup that I thought I'd be doing on Wednesday. And the man helping me with the import has worked quickly and has been very responsive. (y)

Yes, and unless my helper is able to fix the underlying redirect problem for links, I will update those URLs manually.

I'm going to guess that's why the links here don't work.

Most of these are working now but this one is not working for me in Chrome. How about anyone else?

I cleared my Chrome browser cache and cookies and they're now all working for me. I hate having to clear cache, but sometimes it's necessary because the browser is holding on to a lot of stuff that results in this kind of confusing behavior.

Some links work and some don't. Two of five links are working for me in the gas grill sticky. Other random links I've tried are hot and miss. Before trying again I cleared the cash and browsing history. Since links are working for others it could be on my end.

Some links work and some don't. Two of five links are working for me in the gas grill sticky. Other random links I've tried are hot and miss. Before trying again I cleared the cash and browsing history. Since links are working for others it could be on my end.
Out of curiosity I decided to try on my laptop. Links all appear to be working. Perhaps its a mobile thing.

Back