Oil/water mist spray bottle

Andy Kaminski

TVWBB Pro
I have an oil and a water mist spray bottles that I’ve never been happy with.
Their brand name is “Misto” from Amazon.
The oil mist sprayer broke months ago so I’ve been buying pressurized EVO.
Today the water mist sprayer took a dump and I’m willing to buy this product again.

Can any of you recommend a good rechargeable misting bottle ?
I need to be able to lay down a fine mist of oil or water sometimes when I bake.
Thank you.

I have an oil and a water mist spray bottles that I’ve never been happy with.
Their brand name is “Misto” from Amazon.
The oil mist sprayer broke months ago so I’ve been buying pressurized EVO.
Today the water mist sprayer took a dump and I’m willing to buy this product again.

Can any of you recommend a good rechargeable misting bottle ?
I need to be able to lay down a fine mist of oil or water sometimes when I bake.
Thank you.
1715198922410.jpeg

I have a blue on for oil and a red one for water misting. They have worked well for a number of years. I went to these cause the pump up mister were not good for me.

Thanks Mark.
I’ll pick up a couple.

Timothy the one I used for evo clogged after a week and would just make large spurts no matter how hard I tried to clean it.
I’ve been buying pressurized evo ever since even though I shouldn’t.

Today while I was making a few loafs of bread the pump cap snapped on the water one so I grabbed the oil cap and it snapped on it first pump as well.
I know what are the odds?
I did like the water mist sprayer and it lasted near two years but the way the evo one quit on me and that both pump caps went south on me all the sudden doesn’t make me want to spend money on these again.
It is nice to hear that they did work well for some one else though.
Thanks for that insight.

A friend gave me the first one probably 25 years ago, another friend thought it was so cool I gave it to him, the. I went out and got a second and found them on sale so I got a “back up” now, I rotate them every few months. Sorry that yours were failures. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
I don’t use it hard, evoo spraying mostly. With luck, the pump will work better for you! Let us know with a review.
T

Back