Off the bottle, back on the gas

MikeB

TVWBB Fan
I'm back!
I have been in this new to me house for a little over two years now. Many many priorities have kept me from getting the natural gas line ran to the deck(I had to build the deck first ;)). I've been cooking on the propane Blackstone griddle to satisfy my outdoor cooking needs. Finally the stars aligned just right, the gas line is piped, and the Weber is ready to reclaim it's spot at the top of my "food chain". He's about 8 or 9 years old now and has always lived under a cover. Fortunately after 2 years of being ignored he cleaned up nicely with only 1 broken knob. He has a new cover now- the original Weber cover was too far gone to be of much use.
The good steak store is closed on Sundays but I might run to the market downtown and grab a slab of something for the inaugural Weber cook at this house. I need to fill the neighborhood with the smell of grillin'.
Yay me! :D(y)

Yeah, the “Good Steak Store” is pretty much closed when the urge for one good steak strikes me too!
I am glad you are back on the Weber! I need to install the rest of the rail on my deck then, tear down the frame on the Genny and restore that! I don’t think that’s going to be a huge project, I’ve got the new hardware, just need to disassemble, clean, rust proof, repaint and reassemble, an hour tops! 🤣🤣🤣🤪

Back