Oakridge chili

Bruno

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Used Turkey so the wife would eat it.
Oakridge red texas chili blend, followed the instructions and added 4 jalapeños, sweet onion and minced garlic. Wife also wanted beans so I added kidney and pinto.

This only took a couple hours and is fantastic!!F43B2007-FFBE-4F2F-BAB6-C931B553E0EB.jpegE8F54E09-FE92-4DA0-B5CF-D896652E9D38.jpeg174D6643-9BC6-4592-BD06-9A1B8840F1FF.jpeg

Thanks the whole family loved this. I will be doing it again for sure, I want to kick it up a notch but I’ve been instructed from the wife and kids to not touch a thing.
Which means I may do a separate small batch for me, I’d like to kick it up a notch with a hot sauce I found at Trader Joe’s and some more meat, maybe a couple different kinds.

Thanks the whole family loved this. I will be doing it again for sure, I want to kick it up a notch but I’ve been instructed from the wife and kids to not touch a thing.
Which means I may do a separate small batch for me, I’d like to kick it up a notch with a hot sauce I found at Trader Joe’s and some more meat, maybe a couple different kinds.
Agree on the different meat, no disrespect to turkey, just not my thing, but burger & maybe some chunks of chuck roast & some form of pork would be in my wheel house!

Looks great! I have to go the turkey route too so the wife will eat it. Honestly don't miss the beef.

That looks excellent Bruno, like the choice of toppings also.
Well except for the chili mix and the turkey that's the way I make mine. I mostly use hamburger and left over brisket point if I have it and individual chili spices, cumin, etc. instead of a mix.. Even use the same choice of beans.

Back