Nothin' better to do, so...

Charles Howse

TVWBB Wizard
BABY BACKS!!!
It's another great day to be alive and be in Tennessee...
DSC00196.JPG

DSC00193.JPG

'Dressed' some Jalapeno's
DSC00191.JPG

Uummmmm...
DSC00199.JPG

"Minute-2-Win-it" here I come!
DSC00197.JPG

This is all that was left for supper!
icon_redface.gif

DSC00201.JPG

Whooopos, running jes a tad hot..
DSC00203.JPG

Yup, they're done...
DSC00207.JPG

You have NO IDEA how good these are. Tender doesn't describe it. The rack in the middle is goin' to my best bud at work. He's gonna FREAK OUT!
DSC00206.JPG

They love me anyway, but the dogs are gonna love me later tonight.
This is just from the guys eating, the girls haven't gotten hungry yet.
DSC00212.JPG

Great cook Charles.....I can almost smell those ribs up here in D'burg. And the ABTs look really tasty, what did you put inside?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
those look aweaome ! what did ya use ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

George, I rubbed 'em with Chris Lily's Championship Butt Rub, put 'em in my rib rack on the lower rack, shot for 250°, and let 'er rip. They were done in about 4.5 hrs.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And the ABTs look really tasty, what did you put inside? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jerry,
The recipe for ABT's is here.

Great looking cook, but I will question your choice in "malt liquor"....wow Hurricane, haven't seen that posted here before.....40 oz. of FUN!!

I haven't seen bottle Hurricane before. Just cans around here. 24oz, one takes the edge off and 2 call the wife I can't drive. 8.1% alcohol
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Back