No Performers at Ace Hardware?

MikeLucky

TVWBB Pro
Suddenly I can't find any Ace Hardware online that even shows a Weber Performer Deluxe. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone else notice this?

Same here Mike. I bought mine in January of this year. The store I bought mine at, has not had a Performer since April.

I’d guess they’re just out of stock for the season. Grilling at home has become extremely popular this year

Suddenly I can't find any Ace Hardware online that even shows a Weber Performer Deluxe. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone else notice this?
They aren't listed on the website any longer. There was a crimson one about 30 miles from me that I was eyeing every couple of days. Then, poof! no performers at Acehardware.com. I wonder if that store still has that Crimson one?

Bought the son 1 a couple Christmas ago and paid about $450 for the gas assist and cover/charcoal holders and free delivery. from amazon

I’m going through the same problem but with a summit charcoal. Ace is the only place in town I can get one. I ordered one and it was scheduled to be delivered July 31. That day came and went and now it says they should get it August 16. We'll see.

My local Ace-where my wife works-doesn't even actively advertise Weber or stock hardly any. Only Smokefire they have just put it down for a $100 savings. All the push is Traeger-because its cheaper-and Napoleon Gas. TV up the street pushes Weber more.

My buddy and his family own an Ace Hardware near me. He said they haven't sold a Performer in years. They sell many gas Weber grills. They also sell Traegers, and Big Green Eggs. The number of grills they sell is pretty impressive. The area it's in is pretty wealthy, so I guess those people that go for a charcoal grill usually get a BGE.

Most of their social media on Facebook is of them delivering grills.

My Ace is one of the platinum dealers, they've said that they are having a really difficult time getting accurate info from Weber about stock and production during the covid situation. I had a 26" kettle on order for almost two months before caving and ordering from weber.com

While on the hunt for a 26er, I've seen many performers available in my area. Of course, no joy on a 26er. I'm guessing Weber is putting production resources into the more popular 22 models, and not so much into the less popular 26ers. Hopefully things will turn around soon!

While on the hunt for a 26er, I've seen many performers available in my area. Of course, no joy on a 26er. I'm guessing Weber is putting production resources into the more popular 22 models, and not so much into the less popular 26ers. Hopefully things will turn around soon!
Not sure if you've heard, but Weber recently released a new 26" kettle in a Glen Blue color, looks sharp. They are supposed to be restocking soon.

Not sure if you've heard, but Weber recently released a new 26" kettle in a Glen Blue color, looks sharp. They are supposed to be restocking soon.

I did know about the new limited edition 26er. Currently unavailable along with the standard 26er. I'm not partial to one or the other, would just like to find a 26 somewhere.

I have been to Lowes, Home Depot, ACE, True Value, (local) Bi-Mart and none of them have anything but the basic weber kettle.

Back