No Performers at Ace Hardware?

I was at Ace Hardware , SW 119th and Western, this morning, they had two copper Performers out for display.

Yeah, looking online now.... 3 Ace locations in the metro have Crimson and 7 stores have Copper. BTW, my buddy that was the reason for this post LITERALLY bought the floor model SmokeFire EX4 at Westlake NW Expressway and Rockwell yesterday because they sold it to him for $599. He was originally debating between a pellet grill and a Performer so that deal was too good to pass up. I joked with him that the Performers are available today because he finally bought the SmokeFire yesterday. LOL

Yeah, looking online now.... 3 Ace locations in the metro have Crimson and 7 stores have Copper. BTW, my buddy that was the reason for this post LITERALLY bought the floor model SmokeFire EX4 at Westlake NW Expressway and Rockwell yesterday because they sold it to him for $599. He was originally debating between a pellet grill and a Performer so that deal was too good to pass up. I joked with him that the Performers are available today because he finally bought the SmokeFire yesterday. LOL

Sounds like he made a good deal, though.

Back