No Longer a Penzeys Virgin

Stefan B

TVWBB All-Star
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered some Penzeys Spices.

Quan Item No. Description
---- ----------- ------------------------------- -----
1 16047 33rd & Galena Chicken and Pork
Rub 4 oz. bag
1 24383 Bold Taco Seasoning 8 oz. bag
1 15853 Arizona Dreaming 2.1 oz. 1/2 cup jar
1 11950 Chili 9000 2.1 oz. 1/2 cup jar
1 21445 Fajita Seasoning 4 oz. bag
1 24059 Northwoods Fire Seasoning 2.5 oz. 1/2 cup jar

Seen so many people rave about their product and though it was about time to check it out first hand.
Free shipping over 30$ is pretty sweet too! ;)

Last edited:
Love the Galena, and the Arizona is my fave for corn on the cob. Add a little Northwoods fire for my ribs mix and I am at home with that. You won't regret the purchase!

Stefan,

Next order, tyr their Mural of Flavor. Itis a salt free seasoning that adds wonderful flavor. I also love the Chicago Steak Seasoning which I put on veggies. I will bet that you wi become a Penzey's regular customer.

Ray

"a house is not a home without BBQ3000"

:D

Northwood on chicken! Havent tryed the fire one but i bet its even better!

daniel, the difference between northwoods fire and northwoods is cayenne pepper.
fir has it, northwoods does not.

Wait until you try the taco mix. Great stuff!

For your next order, I recommend the horseradish powder and Adobo.

BBQ of the Americas is killer for ribs (learned that on this site), Tandoori seasoning makes great chicken (skin off, sit with seasoning for several hours, sear over high heat then roast), and that danged Galena makes me jealous because it is so much better than my rubs on so many things.

I am Penzys *****, and more than willing to admit it. But with blends so good, I can't disagree. Good flavors and their bases are spot on as well!

I too placed my first online order about a month ago. My order came with a catalog and then, and only then, did I find that we have a store of their's locally. Ok, because of the free shipping, but still. I have since visited there and I love the place. Haven't tried the Galena or the BBQ rub, but will have to now. Thanks for all the advice. Steve

If you are a Penzey's virgin I'd hate to think what that makes me. Welcome to the addiction. (BTW I just added a 3rd SpiceStack to hold the grilling and smoking spices.)

penz1.jpg
penz2.jpg
penz3.jpg
penz4.jpg
penz5.jpg
penz6.jpg
penz9.jpg

Back