No color options for Genesis 2 330?

Mike in CT

I'm having a NG line run to the patio Tuesday and am shopping new and used Genesis models. I would prefer an SE, nope, only available in black ( I want the SS 9MM grates and an open cart, preferable in Crimson). I don't see any color options other than black and SS for any of the 330 models.

Is there a way to order a Crimson 330 with an open cart, 9MM SS grates and compatible with NG?

I heard that Weber was only offering black hoods for the NG Genesis II. Doesn't make any sense since easily interchangeable.

Might have some luck taking to local hardware store. We used to swap out lids/doors on grills we sold depending on what color the customer was looking for...310, 330, etc...

I heard that Weber was only offering black hoods for the NG Genesis II. Doesn't make any sense since easily interchangeable.

I found a new NG E-310 in "Mocha"" on FB for $550. I'm picking it up this morning. I'll wear out the CI grates and replace with 9MM SS rods at some point.

Looking it up, this is a Lowe's exclusive model.

I found a new NG E-310 in "Mocha"" on FB for $550. I'm picking it up this morning. I'll wear out the CI grates and replace with 9MM SS rods at some point.

Looking it up, this is a Lowe's exclusive model.

That sounds like a good deal and long-term plan. When you are ready for grates see what Dave Santana “rcplanebuyer” can do for you compared to buying the Weber OEM 9mm grates. The Weber ones look very, very nice and are a worthwhile upgrade. I suspect, though, they will charge you through the nose to buy them separately. Dave’s are even better, and genuine 304 stainless, from an American craftsman. So if his price is close I would recommend going with his.

Back