Nice looking SmokeFire for sale

That one is better than many I have seen. Maybe if I can finally unload some of my project grills, I can get into the SmokeFire club and find out what trials and tribulations - along with great cooks - come my way!

Yeah, I gotta say all you guys that prodded me into buying that Member's Mark........................You created a monster :D

I'm pretty sure I wasnt one of them, but pellet smokers are like gateway purchases to get you hooked on wood. Soon we'll get a kettle or two in your hands and then we will reel you in to getting a summit kamado.
I started on kettles. Still have a Jumbo Joe. I won't ever go to a stick burner though. Just not in my wheelhouse. Pellet and the Jumbo Joe close as it will get.

Nah, no stick burner. I had my old fireplace tore out and replaced with a sealed NG unit 3 years ago because I was done with firewood. Not gonna start now. LOL. Even gonna be in touch with Bruce for that outdoor gas fireplace as well. Just don't want to be bothered with wood

Not everything stays in Vegas !!!!!!
or

Both for new a good price, but what i want to know is why none of these ever fall off the truck in front of my place?????

So any gamblers here?

Not everything stays in Vegas !!!!!!
or

Both for new a good price, but what i want to know is why none of these ever fall off the truck in front of my place?????

So any gamblers here?
i always ask for a purchase receipt when buying bigger items or electronics on Craigslist (I don't do FB). that's where the interesting stories come in. then you'll know if you want to buy it or not.

BTW saw this nice looker for good price in far NW Burbs (SE McHenry County). Honestly at this price had I not got my Z this would have tempted me

Back