Nice Little Grill.

Samuel

TVWBB Wizard
I do not have any need for a Q, but I just found a Youtuber called the Chicago Griller and he does some good things with it. Nice Little Grill for those living in an apartment.

Last edited:
Hah, they are great if you own your own home out in the sticks. I have one (Q200) on my back deck and use it more often than my Genesis 1000. For just my wife and I, there is little sense to drag out the Genesis three burner and fire that up.

Agree with you guys. The 300-3000 series Q is a fantastic grill.
The guys that use those new big 4-5 burner genesis grills as their daily driver must love getting their propane tanks refilled.

So true Kyle. I only use my Gennys now for indirect or rotisserie cooks where I don’t need all the burners or if I really need the extra real estate. The Q3200 uses half the gas.

I pretty much use my Q1200 the same way. High temp searing jobs go to the Q1200. It does a better job of searing steaks and is less likely to flare up too.

I have two other larger gas grills used for rotisserie and sometimes chicken wings.

It's hard to imagine ever going back to a single grill. Lol

Last edited:
Been thinking about an orange Q1200 for small cooks. Or to take camping or to picnics.
Figure that the orange should help me to find it in the garage......

Priorities. I haven't seen an orange Q grill for a while. But, then I haven't seen my own Q grill for a while. Like you, the garage is the most accurate location I can pin it down to.

Back