NFL Championship Sunday - what’s on the menu?

Brett-EDH

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Excited for some amazing football this Sunday. I’ve got a horse in the race.

What’s everyone making for the games? I’m looking for ideas.

I have a few but am open to seeing what else looks interesting.

My first thoughts are some grilled salmon and seafood like lobster tails, shrimp and scallops.

But I can easily be swayed.

So, what’s on your menu?

And GO NINERS!!!

Seafood buffet for football Sunday........sounds new to me.......also sounds delicious.
I get it stuck in my head it has to be " tailgate " styled all the time......
Bigger cook for me come Saturday, which make Sunday less interesting.....I will have 5 pounds of fresh wings on hand....so maybe wings here.

seriously struggling with this, one of my boys is a Mac and cheese and hot dogs type, the other is a sushi veggie guy, wife doesn’t do beef.
What’s a guy to do????

Big game!!! I’ll probably drink my lunch😀

seriously struggling with this, one of my boys is a Mac and cheese and hot dogs type, the other is a sushi veggie guy, wife doesn’t do beef.
What’s a guy to do????

Big game!!! I’ll probably drink my lunch😀

I would go with waking up and smoking a cigarette........then having 5 slices of bacon for breakfast.........then have a bacon sandwich for lunch..........then a whole plate of bacon for a mid day snack....then of course drink your dinner......
It's how you live to 95 apparently.

I would go with waking up and smoking a cigarette........then having 5 slices of bacon for breakfast.........then have a bacon sandwich for lunch..........then a whole plate of bacon for a mid day snack....then of course drink your dinner......
It's how you live to 95 apparently.
Haha I’m gonna pass.

Back